If you do not find what you are looking for then there is a Google! Search now:

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bajaj XCD is Exceeding my Patience limit!

Bajaj XCD is Exceeding my Patience limit!



I purchased Bajaj XCD on 12th December 2007 by thinking it will atleast rescue me from these crowdy BMTC buses. This bike has given lot of trouble to me. By now I have submitted 3 complaints to Bajaj customer care. Everytime I submit a complaint they will arrange service people to attend my problem. In this regard Bajaj is very good as they atleast listen to our trouble. But the service people are worst! they have such a unskilled people, to solve one problem they would introduce few more new troubles for you. I do not want to explain what problems I have with my bike( please visit my 'Honest review' on Bajaj XCD at MouthShut for the details). 15 days back I was going home from my office on Old Madras road. It was another long day of Ramadan fasting. I wanted to reach home early so that I can get ready for prayer and to end fasting. On old madras road near big bazaar my bike stopped suddenly. I tried lot to start it but unfortunately nothing worked. I started pushing it to find any service station on the way. My luck hit such a bad stroke that there was not a single Bajaj service station on Old Madras road. People would see me and show mercy on me. Few good guys stopped and offered me help. One guy asked me if I need petrol. This shows that we still have few human beings in Bangalore! At last one guy came pushed my bike till we found one local mechanic in ulsoor. My bike was a new object for the mechanic and he started experimenting with it. He dismantled the gearbox and found that the Dynamo has came out and connector wires are cut so no current is generating and hence bike is not starting up! Okay.....I just wanted my bike to start so that I can take it to my home and dump it. Somehow it got ready by 8pm. After 15 days, my bike has went into Coma stage again. This time I complained to Bajaj again. As usual they listened to my problem and they took my bike to their service station. Now I am waiting for to see what they will see. Today they will deliver it and I am not sure if the problem is solved perfectly as the bke itself is not perfect. The bike is made up of such a low quality material or technology I dont know but for me it just sucks! Guys...please do not buy Bajaj XCD and stop people buying it. 

No comments: