If you do not find what you are looking for then there is a Google! Search now:

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bajaj XCD 125 Review

Hello friends,
I purchased Bajaj XCD 125 on 12th Dec 2007. Before going for this I did lot of research and finally settled down to this bike for1. Mileage 2. Looks and ofcourse the 3. Price.  I will 
list my views about this bike as follows:

Good for:
1. The ride quality is excellent. You will feel proud while riding. Engine runs very smooth.
2. Looks good. The bike looks somewhat sporty and stylish.
3. Light weighted.

Now.....
hummmm...here I tell you my honest views about this bike.
Guys,
dont listen to anyone about mileage..some say it gives 80 and some say 75 like that. Belive me it gives how you ride. I you ride it smoothly(below 40 then it gives you good mileage and if you ride it with high speed then you may not get mileage.). Before my first servicing I got just 45 kms p.l after 1st serviceing I am getting around 55 dont know if this goes well in futre!

There are some serius problems I came across this bike.
1. The bike has IDLING problem. My bike will stop in first gear I mean I cant hold it for more than 2-3 mins in First gear!  Engine will stop in first gear sometimes it will stop even in neutral.
I told this to SERVICE people but they told this idling problem and they adjusted it and it ran okay for some time(not even for one day). Again I am facing the same trouble. Even I complained this to Bajaj Customer Care(Pune) but I dont know if the Rep raised my complaint to conerned dept or Bajaj may not know the solution!

2. The digital fuel gauge seems cool. But dont think that its accurate as it is DIGITAL....Guys its faulty! some times it will show empty and suddenly it may show 2-3 bars above.
Hummm...for this I got explaination as this happens due to the fuel level measuring ball in the tank . This might be right but I think they could have done something to stabilise it as this is common sense that when you ride bike will vibrate and hence the ball inside the tank.

3. Some times I notice that I struggle to put 4th gear. It  strucks and gives abnormal sound. I feel like I am putting 2 gears but its one that is 4th but dont know how it happened.

DO NOT Except quality service from the Service people..they will do thier routine job work. They will write your problems in JOB SHEET nad they will do as they do commonly. Instead you go inside and ask them to check for everything you have problems.

Anyways...I still feel proud to won this bike. I really forget all these problem once I start riding my bike. This bike has become my second GF9my gf says that).

BTW Bajaj should listen to my problem and try to solve them.

All the best and happy riding!

--Malik Choudhari
Bangalore.

No comments: